Head and foot program
Head foot program includes the following: Foot abhyanga Head abhyanga Foot bath There is accumulation of different types of...Read More
Classical Ayurveda Abhyanga
Abhyanga is a Classical Ayurveda practice of oil massage with Marma therapy. It helps to heal, relax and rejuvenate...Read More
Benefits of Ayurveda Therapy
- Panchakarma also called as SODHANA Chikitsa is an classical system of Ayurveda.
- It is an amazing detoxification process, cleanses the body deeply & reduces body weight.
- It helps in delaying aging process, to keep you healthier for longer.
- It helps to balance the three doshas VATA, PITTA, KAPHA.
- It plays vital role in maintaining physical, mental, sensorial and spiritual health.
- It helps to improve immune system, circulation and flexibility.
- Helps to keep in distance from regular stress of taking medicines.
- Deep cleansing and Detoxification process
- Reduces body weight
- Is good for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Deep psychological trauma, Overweight, High Cholesterol, High Triglyceride, different types of Arthritis (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gouty Arthritis)
- It is very effective to prevent Hypertension, Heart diseases, and Kidney problems
- Is good for those people with chronic diseases who have undergone surgery many times and also for those who are taking chemical medicines since long.
- It helps to improve quality of life by enhancing immunity power, flexibility in muscles and joints.
- Helps to balance thyroid and other hormones.
- Removes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Stress, Anxiety, Sleeplessness
- Removes chronic Constipation.
- Improves Agni condition and removes Ama toxins.