Ayurveda Training in Nepal
Ajasrika Ayurveda and Panchakarma Center, Nepal offers you the professional and high quality Ayurveda therapy and Panchakarma training in Nepal. Ajasrika Ayurveda team comprises of qualified doctor and therapist with more than one decade of dedicated contribution and practice in Ayurveda sector. Ajasrika Ayurveda center is equipped and facilitated with all pre-requisites, space, environment and vibrations for training, learning and insights to adopt whatever you want to master on. Let train yourself for the holistic healing methods of Ayurveda in the country nurtured with the traditional practice and adoption of Ayurveda and Yoga.
During the training courses, theory and practical classes related to the topics will be conducted side by side,this will help in understanding the importance and healing power of each therapies and practically feeling and absorbing what you learn and how to deliver it.The practical programme will help you to practice it independently and feel it from within your conscience. We assure you to experience the same treatment by our experienced therapist for your self-healing and self-experiencing the treatment. You can practice confidently as you develop skill thorough knowledge and practical skills on the given therapies.
- 10 day Ayurveda therapy training Nepal –
- 14 days Ayurveda therapy training Nepal –
- 28 days Ayurveda panchakarma training, Nepal –
5% discount on training course if you are in group (4+ person)
(These programme are available as per request and will be designed as per your requirements)
Advantages of training in Ajasrika Ayurveda Centre
- Established in land of origin of Ayurveda.
- Exposure and practical learning regarding classical setups for your theater / clinics.
- Individually adapted and modified by qualified Ayurveda doctors and therapists as per your need.
- One to one coaching and learning environment as per your requirements. Mostly we provide individual lessons for in-depth understanding and learning.
- Free oil and herbs for practical classes, handouts and reference materials.
- Helpful and friendly team always stand-by for extra exposure and practice.
- Pick up and drop will not cost you a penny.
- Government of Nepal approved certificate, assuring quality of treatment and applicable worldwide in Ayurveda.
Dr. Kopila Adhikari (MD Ayurveda), is a renowned Ayurveda physician in National and international forum working in the same field since 12 years. She has explored Germany, Australia, China and India to share knowledge on Ayurveda, Herbal medicine, Panchakarma and Ayurveda therapies.
Dr. AnilaKarki Ayurveda Physician is a young and enthusiastic ayurvedic doctor. She completed her graduation in ayurveda from Tribhuvan University, Nepal. She is having sound knowledge of Ayurveda, Yoga and Panchakarma.
Mr Bishnu Kumar Karki is associated with the traditional ayurvedic and yogic knowledge since his childhood in his home country and continues to teach his techniques and methods in Germany to the interested Europeans from Germany and Switzerland.
Mr Shyam Mahato is from the privileged cast family of Nepal which is known for their healing capacity and therapeutic competency as massage therapist. He is sharpened in his knowledge with the professional experience in the same field as therapist and trainer since 18 years.
Ms Dhana Kumari Tharu is from an ethnic community of Nepal which is known for their healing capacity and therapeutic competency. She is sharpened in her knowledge with the professional experience in the same field as therapist and trainer since 18 years.