10 Days Ayurveda Sodhana Panchakarma
This therapy package is designed to remove the toxins from the lower part of body especially through colon. It is specially designed for those who can’t go through complete procedure of Panchakarma due time constrain or any disease condition. It’s SODHANA “Detoxification” process.
Pradhana Karma are Asthapana Basti and Anuvasana Basti.
Basti is a procedure to irrigate the herbal decoctions and oils to the colon to enhance the detoxification process by directly cleaning the colon at the same time maintaining natural flora and function of intestine. It is one of the smoothest processes of Panchakarma with the benefit of rejuvenation and cultivation of seeds of healing to the mind body system.
Sansarjana Karma followed by Ayurveda diet and suggestions for food and life style by our doctor.
Accessory therapies include different types of Classical Ayurveda Massage, Ubatana (Herbal Powder Massage), Sarvanga Sveda (Whole Body Herbal team bath), Pinda Sveda (Bolus Sudation), Sirodhara, Chakra Therapy, Netra Tarpana, Picu, Whole body oil bath and other therapies as per the need of your health status. Yoga / Pranayam are part of the therapy package to keep harmony within mind body system. Eye exercise, eye wash, Gandusha, Kabala, Neti will be a part of “Dincharya” Daily routines.
- Helps to balance VATA dosha.
- Is good for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Deep psychological trauma, overweight, high cholesterol, high triglyceride, different types of arthritis
- Is very effective to prevent hypertension, heart diseases, and kidney problems
- Is good for those people with chronic diseases who have undergone surgery many times and also for those who are taking chemical medicines since long.
- It helps to improve quality of life by enhancing immunity power, flexibility in muscles and joints.
- Helps to balance thyroid and other hormones.
- Removes chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, stress, anxiety, sleeplessness
- Removes chronic constipation.
- Maintains body weight.
- Improves Agni condition and removes Ama toxins.
December, January, June (Please ask for special off season discount 2022 / 23)
February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October, November
The prices is including Accommodation and Ayurveda Foods & Diets and Government Tax.