It starts with Agni Dipana and Sneha Pana (Medicated Ghee) prepared by our doctor after consultation based on your Prakriti “Body type”, disease condition and the requirement of your health status.
Pradhana Karma includes Vamana or Virecana, Asthapana Basti and Anuvasana Basti, Shirovirecana as per the disease condition and Prakriti “Body type”.
Our Doctor will design the package as per the disease condition and Prakriti “Body type”.
Vamana is induced vomiting to expel the toxins from the upper part of the body. It helps to balance Kapha Dosha.
Virecana is induced purgation to expel the toxins naturally. It helps to balance Pitta Dosha. It’s SODHANA “Detoxification” process.
Basti is a procedure to irrigate the herbal decoctions and oils to the colon to enhance the detoxification process by directly cleaning the colon at the same time maintaining natural flora and function of intestine. It is one of the smoothest processes of Panchakarma with the benefit of rejuvenation and cultivation of seeds of healing to the mind body system.
Basti is the therapy of choice to balance the Vata Dosha. As Vata is one of the important body humor that controls other humors, as well nervous and locomotory system of the body Basti is very effective procedure to maintain the balance of body.
Shirovirecana is the therapy procedure for cleansing sensory organs including Nose, Eyes, and Ear. It includes Nasya, Dhoopana, Karna Purana and Netra Tarpana. It helps in the proper balance of sense organs thereby increasing the quality of function of sense organs.
Sansarjana Karma followed by Ayurveda diet and suggestions for food and life style by our doctor.
Accessory therapies include different types of Classical Ayurveda Massage, Ubatana (Herbal Powder Massage), Sarvanga Sveda (Whole Body Herbal team bath), Pinda Sveda (Bolus Sudation), Sirodhara, Chakra Therapy, Netra Tarpana, Picu, Whole Body Oil Bath and other therapies as per the need of your health status. Yoga / Pranayam are part of the therapy package to keep harmony within mind body system. Eye exercise, eye wash, Gandusha, Kabala, Neti will be a part of “Dincharya” Daily routines.
- Reduces body weight
- Is good for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Deep psychological trauma, overweight, high cholesterol, high triglyceride, different types of arthritis
- Is very effective to prevent hypertension, heart diseases, and kidney problems
- Is good for those people with chronic diseases who have undergone surgery many times and also for those who are taking chemical medicines since long.
- It helps to improve quality of life by enhancing immunity power, flexibility in muscles and joints.
- Helps to balance thyroid and other hormones.
- Removes chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, stress, anxiety, sleeplessness
- Removes chronic constipation.
- Improves Agni condition and removes Ama toxins.
December, January, June, July, August (Sommer discount 20% from 1. June - 30. September 2017)
February, March, April, May, September, October, November
Price : RS 2,11900
The prices is including Accommodation and Ayurveda Foods & Diets and Government Tax.